Play an active role in enhancing our shopping centres by developing business relations with the most attractive and successful retailers.
Daily main tasks
- Identify new consumer trends and innovative concepts that could be deployed in our shopping centres and provide intelligence on the competition.
- Define and deploy the business strategy of our shopping centres based on marketing studies.
- Assess the desirability of each potential retailer for customers with regards to the intended merchandising mix.
- Carry out business transactions and negotiate the financial conditions up until the lease is signed in close cooperation with the legal experts.
- Redefine and re-deploy the retail offer in existing centres by identifying unsuitable stores or those in difficulty
- Establish retail plans of action for development projects (new centres, extensions/renovations, etc.)
- Analyse the performance of retailers based on key performance indicators
Is this the career for you?
- You are interested in the shopping centre and retail industry.
- You keep up with consumer trends.
- You have legal and financial knowledge on lease deals (the main components of a lease, the eviction process, etc.)
- You are able to prepare a full sales pitch and the tools suitable for retail leases
And you have the following skills:
- Good interpersonal relations
- Keen aptitude for negotiating and signing business deals
- Entrepreneurial spirit
If you fit the description above, please take contact with us under “Join us”.