To provide the conditions for a successful shopping centre. The director defines the objectives as well as the marketing and sales action needed to improve the attractiveness and performance of the shopping centre.
- Maximise the financial performance of the shopping centre by optimising additional sources of revenue (speciality leasing, etc.) and through cost containment.
- Help devise an innovative merchandising mix within the customer catchment area.
- Create a unique shopping experience: reception and customer service strategy, daily service quality checks.
- Coordinate the retail community and the shopping centre’s management.
- Develop relations with local political and economic groups and associations to reinforce the scope and attractiveness of the shopping centre.
- Maintain the safety of visitors and retailers on site.
Is this the career for you?
- You know about the retail industry.
- You have strong accounting, finance and operational marketing knowledge.
- You are able to work anywhere in France.
You have the following skills:
- Good interpersonal skills
If you fit the description above, please take contact with us under “Join us”.