H&M Home opens in Emporia, Marieberg Galleria och Kupolen
H&M has signed four new lease agreements with Steen & Ström. The agreements entail an increase in leased commercial floor space as well as the establishment of H&M Home in Emporia, Marieberg Galleria and Kupolen.
H&M is an important contributor and a vital anchor tenant in Steen & Ström’s shopping centres. The company serves as a solid foundation for smaller players in the store cluster, which creates variety.
The establishment of H&M Home in Emporia, Marieberg Galleria and Kupolen will provide these centres with a valuable boost. The homeware concept is steadily gaining ground and is proving popular among customers owing to the wide range of high-quality fixtures, fittings and furnishings on offer.
Pursuant to the agreements, the following centres will undergo refurbishing:
- H&M in the Marieberg Galleria in Örebro will be expanded by approx. 1,500 sq. m during autumn 2017. The store will boast several new fashion concepts and will be the first in Örebro to incorporate the homeware concept H&M Home.
- H&M at Kupolen in Borlänge is being remodelled to cover two storeys with an expanded commercial floor space of approximately 800 sq. m. The store will reopen during autumn 2017 and will offer an even more extensive fashion range as well as an H&M Home.
- H&M in Emporia Malmö is expanding and, by autumn 2017, will boast commercial floor space measuring 3,300 sq. m. This store will be the third in Malmö to incorporate H&M Home.
- H&M Torp will retain its current floor space, but will offer an upgraded shopping experience thanks to, among other things, new store décor and fittings.
– “It is very pleasing that H&M wants to invest in our centres. H&M is a brand that habitually launches new products and is greatly appreciated by our customers. Our ambition is offer the best possible shopping experience and H&M Home will most certainly be a welcome new addition to our centre,” says Robert Felczak for Steen & Ström.
October 6 2016